Story of my life basically... songs, poems, my ramblings on about my teenage years.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
GNO
What up holmes? So I'm bored, chillin in Creative Writing class with nothin to do becuase the semester's nearly over. HOLY CRAP! i'm gonna be a junior next year.... FREAK OUT!! dangg.... less than a week till school's out AND I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY EXAMS WOOT WOOT!! frikn SWEET! enty ways... um... I'm hungry... I have "Mirror" by Barlow Girl stuck in my head. I wonder what songs we're going to do for youth band tonight. I hope it's the good songs. ugh. if i don't have h/w i have to start cleaning the basement (which, I might add, REEKS of dog bile because my stupid dog got sick or something and decided to throw up all over the place in the kennel). OMG! i almost forgot! i'm having some friends over for a sleep over friday night and we're gonna watch the Inu Yasha movies!! Then another one of my friends is coming over saturday morning and we're gonna hang out and do stuff all day... or well that's what i was hoping... we might only be hanging at my house till around noon because my mom said that my dad had something planned for us (the Knott family) to do for the afternoon. Emmy and I traded bracelettes for the day. she borrowed my piano bracelette and i borrowed her sparkly aqua bracelette with dull spiky things on it. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it up later. anyways... hm... what else...
Labels:
barlow girl,
bored,
bracelette,
creative writing,
Emily Ireland,
exams,
friday,
girls night,
GNO,
inu yasha,
mirror,
movie,
music,
random,
saturday,
school,
sleepover,
summer,
youth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the name of your blog!!
Grl4God
Post a Comment