Muziks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Go Hard or Go Home...

WHOOP WHOOP! So here's the dealio: the past 2 Fridays, I've been going to this thing called the garage. It's basically a Friday night youth group service... AND IT IS THE BOMB DIGGITY YO!!! I know I know; no one uses that phrase but seriously going to the garage is the best flippin thing that has EVER happened to me... Well... Besides getting my boy friend (of 7, nearly 8 months now^-^) that is. ;D heh heh... any ways... But yeah everytime I go I just get so FIRED UP for God. It makes me want to live a better Christian live, and walk a better path. Cos I know, I deffinatly had my share of faults lately. But I feel like I'm slowly coming back to the heart of me. I'm gettin (excuse my terminology) CRUNK FOR CHRIST and I just feel like I'm receiving power to do better in my faith and my walk with God. It makes me wanna try to be a better person. Cos today I went up in there started worshipping an I'm just like dang man. What am I doin? How can I be praisin Jesus and all this kinda stuff knowing even what I just did today. I was like, "God I dunno how and why you love me, but I'm sure glad you do." seriously I think of what Ive done in the past and such and I just don't even know who that person is. I dunno why or how get like I get sometimes but I'll just be like man that ain't me! That's just a demon that LOOKS like me. :P i mean really Though, I don't even wanna know myself cos I'm so messed up sometimes. Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I can be seriously screwed up if I wanna be. :X but it' s crazy cos God sees all that and still takes me just as I am, and I curse myself every day that I don't thank him for that, because my God is so great. It's so awesome and i think btwn garage and actual Wednesday night service I may just get back to God. :P

No comments: